Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

You know, some days...

...I love the things I find on the Internet. Pete Townshend has a blog -- who'da thunk it?
Pete's Diaries
(For my parents - Pete Townshend is the guitarist for The Who.)
(Also for my parents - The Who are a legendary rock band. . . You probably know them from the theme songs to the CSI shows.) :-)
:-) :-) I love you guys! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home