Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

How does my garden grow?

Here are a few pics I took yesterday. It had rained in the morning, so those are actual raindrops you can see in a few of the shots. :-) This garden has been such a blessing to me this year. I love to wake up, get my cup of coffee, and walk around looking at what the Lord has created since I last looked. I'm always struck by something beautiful.































2 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

So pretty! I especially love the white ones.

 
At September 14, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Mom25 said...

I am SOOOO impressed and envious too since I can't do roses. Your Meme would be proud - they are beautiful! And I'm also glad that you have learned such a great stress reliever - walking around in my yard with a cup of coffee always does it for me. So excited about the Christmas trip for you. Maybe next time I'll just go too!!!
Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home