Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

"I want to see the football movie."

Yep, I said that. I can guarantee that those words have never crossed my lips before! But tonight my roommates and I are headed out for the new football move about the bartender who walks onto the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm actually looking forward to it. Of course, I'm not going to pick up on the nuances of football strategy, but I think I'll get the story. :-) :-)

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Hey Girl! I just got home an hour ago from the 5pm showing of "The Football Movie"
I LOVED IT!!!
I called the last play!!
I can't wait for K-State season opener in one week -
Football really gets me excited -
What a great movie for so many reasons - I want to see it again.

Hope you enjoyed it too!

 
At September 05, 2006 3:02 PM, Blogger kyle and carly said...

"The Football Movie" was great. Thanks for the suggestion! It was wonderful to be with you and Blythe this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home