Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, July 31, 2006

A few pics...



David and Katie have a camera, so here are some visuals...


Dave and Jill at the Naples Museum of Art.




Eating sushi for the second time! This is from Blu, a restaurant in Naples. We got an order to go tonight and ate before heading to the beach for sunset.


















David makes me laugh!












With Katie on the beach.

5 Comments:

At August 01, 2006 8:27 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Great Pictures Dee! I am sad to see you go!!!

 
At August 01, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Mom25 said...

The pictures are WONDERFUL!!! I have the absolutely most beautiful nieces (including Kate) anywhere. Well OK boys - I have pretty darn good looking nephews too. I'm sad that you had to leave too since I know what a great time it was for you. I love you all! Aunt S.

 
At August 01, 2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Sandie said...

What great pictures! I want them. I'm so glad you all got time together. Can't wait 'til Thanksgiving when Dave & Katie will be here.

 
At August 02, 2006 10:21 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Dee-how do you get your books and such to be on your blog? I was looking at Blythe's blog too and I really like all the extra's. I really enjoy doing the blog, but it's so blah, so I was wanting to spice it up a bit! Thanks!
k8

 
At August 02, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I'm envious of all the sushi and culture you have had!!! (whining here)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home