Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Oh those quizzes

Here's another completely unscientific quiz. Although, it's actually not too far off. :-) I wonder if it's just more general than I think it is and every answer would sort of fit me? (Kinda like the horoscopes.)
How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Hello? Hello? Is anyone in here?

Miss hearing from you in blogland.

 
At June 16, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger dave and kate said...

me too!!! ARe you still around Dee? :)
k8

 
At June 21, 2006 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job at summer challenge tonight! Mandy and I both really enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home