Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pandora

I found a great site tonight while doing a little blog surfing. It's called Pandora, but don't let the name fool you. There is no impending doom or loss of hope. Just a really interesting way to listen to music. You type in songs and artists you like and the site creates a radio station for you. It includes both mainstream and obscure/indie music. I've been having fun coming up with crazy suggestions and listening to what pops out of the speakers. You can create different stations based on whatever styles you want. I think this might be my new source for discovering music that's not on the radio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home