Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Huh.

Got this one from Blythe...not sure what to make of it. How do I speak 15% Yankee and 20% Dixie when I've never lived outside of Kansas and Oklahoma?! (Except for China, but I don't think I picked up Yankee-speak there...) :-)
Your Linguistic Profile::
60% General American English
20% Dixie
15% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home