Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Goin' to the Airport!!

I'm headed out the door to pick up my parents from the airport!! Woo Hoo!!!

In other news, if you are a West Wing fan -- check this out! A Tribute to Gail. It's awesome!

3 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I'm very excited for you! I know how much you've missed them.

In West Wing news, you'll be happy to know that the first disc from the first season arrived from Netflix today. The question remains...will West Wing be the next show to capture my Netflix queue??? :-) Love ya.

 
At May 04, 2006 3:21 PM, Blogger annaelyse said...

i'm a huge westwing fan and i loved the site. It's really exciting to have your parents back in country!
anna

 
At May 05, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Mom25 said...

Yea! Yea! for parents! I'm glad they are home too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home