Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

VERY COOL!!!

Can't wait for this one! Check out the latest trailer for Clark, Lois, and Lex.



The 3rd Superman Returns trailer

(you have to have the free Quicktime player installed to see it.)

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Eaglewing said...

Good trailer - how cool was that last shot?! :) I wasn't impressed with the teaser trailer at all, but these new ones make me want to see this movie...

On a semi-related note, a post over at themovieblog.com mentions to be sure to stay through the end credits of the upcoming X-Men 3 movie. There's a 30 second coda about one of the characters at the very end. Just thought I'd pass that along to a fellow fan :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home