Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

FLORIDA!!!!


I get to go visit my brother and sister-in-law!! Woo Hoo!!!!!! They live in Naples, which is the beach in the above picture... In a few weeks, I'll be lazy in the Florida sun (and hopefully, eating some really good sushi!) :-) :-)

Much thanks goes to my Dad, for helping me out with part of my plane ticket... Thanks, Dad!

8 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I love the beach! Soak up some sand and sun for me - and drink something fruity and wonderful for me too!

Enjoy!

 
At July 13, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Yes, enjoy the vacation time. I'm sad we don't get to do it together...

 
At July 13, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

I can't wait! What an unexpected and beautiful surprise!! I'd LOVE To get sushi, it's been ages!

 
At July 13, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger alethea said...

Yes, time to continue the "Margarita Taste Test"--branching out to restaurants beyond our town!

 
At July 13, 2006 9:25 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Ooh, the beach! Have a blast!

 
At July 14, 2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Have a GREAT time. Wear sunscreen.

 
At July 14, 2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Mom25 said...

OK - Wish I were going with you but the Sushi??? Bleah, yuk, puke!
Do they have chocolate cake and milk at the Sushi Bar???

 
At July 15, 2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Tara and Christie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home