Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Life's a Dance (and a song...and a really cheesy plot...)


Okay, I haven't laughed so hard on a Friday night in a long time! :-) :-) My roommates and I watched Disney's "High School Musical," and I literally almost fell on the floor, I was laughing so hard. I think this movie hits every single stereotype of acting, high school, and musicals! (And there is a delightful "Sing-A-Long" feature that you have to see to believe!)

Now, if only I could actually sing, my dreams of my life spontaneously breaking out into song and dance might not seem quite so far fetched...

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I secretly love this movie. It is cringeworthy, but amazingly fun nonetheless.

 
At September 25, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Oh yes, I had an amazinglly fun time watching it! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home