Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

What a great idea...

I'm concerned that if I misplace my flashdrive, I'll never get my life back! This might work.
How to configure your USB drives to say, "Help! I'm lost! Send me home."

On another note: Smallville is getting really good! I'm liking the Oliver Queen character. (Of course, it helps that Green Arrow is one of my favorites.) This week's episode was awesome. I hope that we are going to see Clark become Superman over the next season or two. Not mention there were hints of the Justice League. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home