Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Watch this!

This is quite the eye opener. It makes me want to support Dove products. What do you think? (No wonder I never feel pretty...I can't use a computer and make my real neck skinnier and my eyes bigger!) Crazy!

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 3:39 AM, Blogger Eaglewing said...

That's wild. I can see a team of makeover artists changing the look of a person, but the freakiest part of that was all the Photoshopped editing. And the thing is, the editing wasn't even necessary. She looked fine as it was.

Oh and btw, I'm not sure if you said it just in jest, and I don't want this to sound "internet wierdo-ish" :) but I've seen some of your pics you've put up here. Seemed like an odd thing to say, but you shouldn't worry about feeling pretty. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home