Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What kind of coffee am I?

I couldn't resist this one either. A friend put it up on her blog and I had to find out what kind of coffee I am. Jess - we're the same! :-) (The funny thing is that although I should be given coffee straight to the vein -- I never drink it black. Always flavored with creamer and Splenda. A guy I used to date said that I didn't drink actual coffee, it was just glorified hot chocolate...)

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home