Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Quiz

Okay, normally I resist those internet quizzes -- you know, the "find out which character you resemble..." quizzes. But I couldn't resist this one. And then I ended up to be the character I wanted to be! :-) Silly? Yes. Don't care. :-) :-)



Known as the only one who can control Josh Lyman, she answers to his every bellow. She has a thing for Yo-Yo Ma, philately, and Josh... but won't act on it. Although hired on the Bartlet Campaign by pure luck, Donnatella has now proven herself to be a valuable asset.

:: Which West Wing character are you? ::

4 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger alethea said...

Sam Seaborn here.

 
At February 08, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Mom25 said...

I'm a Sam Seaborn too. Since I don't usually get to watch West Wing I hope that's good or at least OK. At least he's terrifically good looking.

 
At February 08, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

It's good to be Sam Seaborn. This is the part that forced me to respect Rob Lowe as an actor. Sam is a wonderful character. P.S. - Everyone should watch The West Wing!!! (esp. Seasons 1-4)

 
At February 09, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I don't watch the show but I took the test anyway. Leo McGarry here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home