Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Okay, this is just funny...

I laughed out loud several times. I think this is funny even if you haven't read the Harry Potter novels. If you have, it's riot. :-)
The Worst-Case Scenario Handbook: Harry Potter

2 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Funny. Have you seen Tristan and Isolde yet? I'm waiting for your review. Also, have you seen Sunday's Dilbert? http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20060205.html

 
At February 06, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Chris - I haven't seen Tristan and Isolde yet. Honestly, I think they are going to ruin the story. I'm not that anxious to watch it. On the up side, Rufus Sewell is in it and he's one of my favs.
BTW - the Dilbert cartoon made me laugh out loud! I loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home