Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hanging out in Africa

I just thought I'd share the adventures of people close to me with you... Here's the blog my parents are keeping of their trip to Africa and India this spring. They left in early January and will return the beginning of May.

Bob & Sandie's Excellent Adventures

Don't you want to go to Africa also? I'm way jealous... I wish I could have snuck over in their suitcase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home