Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another funny quiz...

My sister-in-law pointed the way to this one. The first time I took it, I ended up to be Brigitte Bardot. Since I thought the picture of her was a little too revealing, I changed two of the answers that could have been answered more than one way. So I ended up as:
You are Maryiln Monroe

A classic tortured beauty
You're the dream girl of many men
Yet they never seem to treat you right

Oh well...I tried. This doesn't seem to bode well... :-) It's a good thing these crazy time wasters are ridiculous! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home