Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Stargate quiz

I couldn't resist this one either. It ended up exactly the way I thought it would. Of course I'm Daniel Jackson! He's the nerdiest. :-) :-) (However, I'm a little worried that, according to the dumb little quiz, I'm 18% Goa'uld. Yikes!)
Your results:
You are Daniel Jackson


















Daniel Jackson
86%
Samantha Carter
74%
Jack O'Neill
59%
General Hammond
55%
Thor
47%
Dr. Frasier
45%
Teal'c
22%
A Goa'uld
18%
You are sensitive to the needs of
others and are a good communicator.
You always stand up for the little guy.

Click here to take the Stargate SG-1 Personality Quiz

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Yes, that's true of you, I think. You always stand up for this "little gal." :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home