Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

New quiz for a new month

These are all sort of silly, but come on--haven't you always wanted to know which superhero you are? Apparently I'm:
Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
80%
Superman
70%
Green Lantern
60%
Wonder Woman
55%
Robin
55%
Supergirl
55%
Iron Man
55%
Catwoman
55%
The Flash
45%
Hulk
40%
Batman
35%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

3 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I'm not really sure that I want to be a superhero. Actually, I'd prefer being a superhero's love interest. (Giggle, giggle -- Hel-LO! Tom Welling!)

 
At April 03, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Oh yeah - I agree. hee hee hee... In our fantasy world, can we clone him?? (I'm not one to share!)

 
At April 04, 2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Eaglewing said...

hi, just FYI, Yes you can clone Superman, but then you just get Bizarro - and that makes things really weird...especially if you wind up on planet Htrae :)

Good luck with the duplicator ray, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home