Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Hang out and chat?

My friend, the amazing Blythe Lane, is here in Manhapnin' until Friday. I know that there are a few of you that mentioned wanting to get some coffee with her or something. If you are game - comment! I have no idea if any of you are in town this week.

BTW - was anyone else disappointed when they woke up this morning? I was expecting a blanket of snow. This is a piddly whispy bit of nothin'.

5 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Well, I think it's entirely conceivable that I might have to have counseling if no one responds! I can't believe you'd do this to me as your best friend...hmmpf.

 
At March 20, 2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Mom25 said...

Well darn it! I wish I was there. You KNOW I'd have coffee with you two.

 
At March 21, 2006 10:37 AM, Blogger alethea said...

I'm headed back into town so coffee will be a for sure!

 
At March 22, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Jill and Alethea,
I just have to say that dinner and coffee last night was lovely. Loved swapping heart and felt refreshed by laughter...thanks for blessing my soul.

 
At March 24, 2006 8:55 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee right now while I'm sitting at my computer reading this blog. Poe (my new Weimeraner puppy) is laying on my feet. Blythe Lane, consider this me having coffee with you and Jill Pole! BL- Take care of my big sis and give her a huge bear hug from me. - Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home