Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Couldn't resist this one...

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Mom25 said...

haha the question should be "did you pass 8th grade math!!!" At least for me anyway. Haven't taken the test yet but I'm sure I'll flunk with flying colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home