Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

All the Family's Going Bloggin'

My brother and sister-in-law have a blog! If you get a chance, please go welcome them into the blogverse. You can find them at Dave, Kate and Poe -- Florida Style.

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Yo sista! Thanks for the showin us some blog love by throwin a link up to our blog - Dave!

 
At March 24, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Mom25 said...

David and Katie's blog is great! Thanks for the link. Also your basketball picks have virtually bit the dust (except for U Conn) but that's OK. I just like to jump around from team to team - like right now I guess I'm rooting for Wichita State - if they lose then I'll change! haha No losers for me - eventually I'll come up with the winner at the end of it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home