Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Saliva as Truth

I found this post on a blog recomended by my friend Blythe. Rick, who writes Mmmm, That's Good Coffee has a piece on truth. I loved the last paragraph of the post. Thoughts?

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Rick said...

thanks for the plug, Jill - lots of thoughts, the main one being that if we knew how much we don't know, i think we'd see more humility, in me and anyone else willing to be honest, i guess.

thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home