Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

These crazy technology kids...

Well - I've joined a new virtual community. Apparently, Facebook is all the rage with the hip and happening college students. Since some of my close friends work and do ministry with the college crowd, I've been introduced to the newest phenomenon.
Here is my profile if you care to see a little of the real "Jill Pole"...
I don't know if those of you who aren't on Facebook can view it. You might have to join through your high school or university. I'm not sure.

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Yeah...I think you have to have a Facebook account to get on. Very gutsy. Maybe I'll have to do a big reveal myself...I don't know, though. Kinda enjoy the mystery too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home