Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Not another one....

Okay - yet another quiz...this is getting a little dumb. :-) This one was actually fairly involved. I was hoping to end up on Serenity, but apparently Moya is more my style. That's okay, I could handle looking at John Crichton for awhile. :-) (I've got to stop killing time with these things.)

You scored as Moya (Farscape). You are surrounded by muppets. But that is okay because they are your friends and have shown many times that they can be trusted. Now if only you could stop being bothered about wormholes.

Moya (Farscape)


94%

Serenity (Firefly)


81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


69%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


63%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


63%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


63%

SG-1 (Stargate)


63%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


56%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


44%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


38%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 12:37 AM, Blogger Eaglewing said...

Nice quiz - had to take it too. I got on Serenity -yay! Absolutely terrible HTML from that site, however. It played havoc on my blog (sidebar drops to the bottom), but I got it to work after playing with it for a half hour. Save the picture to your hard drive, then Get Rid of the picture part of their HTML, then upload the picture into the post via Blogger and set to medium, and you should get your blog back to the way it looked before...

 
At February 16, 2006 12:43 AM, Blogger Eaglewing said...

Looked at your post again, and maybe it's the text in a table that's exceeding you blog body layout that's dropping the side bar. The link doesn't work and the picture is somewhere else. It was the picture for me, so who knows. I'm not an HTML expert...

Of course, you can always delete the post - unless you like it like this - and there's nothing wrong with that either :)

 
At February 16, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger alethea said...

I think a third option is to post a couple more entries and the sidebar will come back. I've had this happen to me too.

BTW--Am I one of the trustworthy muppets?

 
At February 16, 2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

I'm embarassed to admit that I can't summon the energy to figure this out. Maybe in June I'll come back and fix it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home