Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is for my brother!

How to save your wet cell phone.
I thought this might help someday! :-)

1 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 9:44 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Maybe this time the third time would be the charm...and it could be saved! Although he treats his current phone with more delicacy than most people, so I am not sure it will get ruined.
That was hilarious though!!
K8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home