Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Word Cloud

This is my "word cloud." Shap Shirts will scan your blog and build a "word cloud" for you based on the text in your blog. It's interesting to see the result. (Of course, you can always purchase a T-shirt with the word cloud on the front.)

5 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 1:38 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Very cool! I'm going to do one!!

 
At February 25, 2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh My,
I just checked mine out and I am not going to publish it.
It actually said, "Monkey Neck" on one line.
Also head and headache, I laughed so hard at Monkey Neck...does that discribe me? :) ha ha

 
At February 25, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Correnta - absolutely not! Swan neck, maybe...Monkey neck?? Nope!

 
At February 26, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Your word cloud is cool...do you think it reflects who you are pretty well? I'm going to try mine, even though I don't have many blog entries.

 
At February 26, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Actually - I do think it's a pretty good reflection of me. I was surprised at how much I saw of myself in those words, the first time I saw it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home