Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, February 24, 2006

I've been tagged...

Okay - so Blythe tagged me with these lists of seven things. It's kinda fun, but I think most of the people I would tag -- have already been tagged! (It's so much more fun to start a new thing!) :-) :-)

Anyway - here are my lists -- I'm not sure if I can think of seven for all the catagories, but I'll try.

Seven things to do before I die:
1) Learn to tango
2) Act in a play
3) Write a novel
4) Skydive
5) Own a bookstore
6) Climb a mountain (and go camping - don't rush the climbing. Enjoy it.)
7) Re-learn Chinese (and be better at it this time.)

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1) be a man (I'm NOT sad about this one!) :-) :-)
2) repeat high school (also, not sad)
3) talk to Meme, Grandpa, and Granddaddy this side of heaven
4) be a perfect teacher
5) create music (I wish I was musically talented... In heaven, I believe that I'll have a beautiful, on pitch singing voice!)
6)
7)

Seven Things That Attract Me to My Mate:
(or in my case, a potential mate)
1) someone who loves Jesus and seeks a growing relationship with God
2) someone who seeks to know themselves and others
3) makes me laugh! (and finds me funny!) :-) :-)
4) loves my brain and challenges me intellectually
5) is willing to love me by dancing in the living room (If they like it- even better)
6) enjoys music (and lyrics/poetry)
7) enjoys books, movies, TV, art etc. (esp. areas that I'm not as familiar with. I love to learn new things with someone.)

Seven Things I Say:
1) Does that make sense?
2) Okay. . .
3) So, anyway . . .
4) intriguing
5) fascinating
6)
7)

2 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I love yous!!!

 
At February 24, 2006 7:05 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Thanks! I love yous too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home