Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Am I a writer yet?

Character
You're a Dialogue/Character Writer!


What kind of writer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well - now I know... I guess I don't have to worry, now that I've been catgorized by a little quiz! (Actually, it's right. I do love characters and dialogue.

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I checked out the quiz, see my blog for results.
This was kind of fun. :)

 
At February 22, 2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Okay, I'm up on mine. I think it's official -- we need to seriously think about writing some scripts, specs, or the next Great American novel together!

 
At February 23, 2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Yes - let's brainstorm and outline over the Break! (We can sit at the kitchen table and drink coffee...) :-) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home