Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, December 05, 2005

X3

A first look at some shots from X-Men 3. I'm looking forward to this one.

USA Today

I admit that I am skeptical because Bryan Singer is not on-board. (He's off doing some Clark Kent movie...) But I like the visuals. I think Kelsey Grammer was a great choice for the Beast (although I couldn't see how the character would look) and I'm glad that Archangel is in it. I don't know anything about the actor playing him, so we'll have to wait and see. That trailer is supposed to be up on Apple.com later today, so I'll edit this entry when I find it.

The Announcement Trailer

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 1:23 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for always keeping us up on the latest movie links. I'm ready to buy my tickets to X3, and all I saw were a few photos!

Did you see my post about Buffy?
http://nihilfit.blogspot.com/2005/11/buffy-good-life.html

It's a link from another blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home