Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tony on the Doctor and Joss on Mars

Anthony Head in Doctor Who - Giles will join the Doctor...I'm interested to see how this plays out. I have only recently become a fan of the long running British sci-fi series, but it's certainly intriguing on multiple levels. Tony says that the new actor playing the Doctor is spot on. Looking forward to see the new series. (The British refer to each new season of a show as a "series.")

Also - all you lucky people who get UPN -- Joss Whedon has a cameo in Veronica Mars tonight. Check it out. The man is a genius, but the jury is out on his acting chops. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home