Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, October 28, 2005

More TV questions

I felt like answering a few more TV questions - so here there are (this time from a different meme.)

1. How much space is left on your TIVO? Well, I actually have a Replay, but there are about 10 hours of space left.

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a tv series and if so which one?Okay - this one made me laugh! I promise I didn't read the questions before I copied and pasted them. I'm not sure if I can list them all, but here we go. I'll put the title of the series and then the numbers of the seasons I own. (BTW - if you want to borrow something and you actually know who I am -- come on over and check some out of Dee's video rental store.)

24: 1, Alias: 1-3, Angel: 1-5, Babylon 5: 1-5 and the movies, Battlestar Galactica 2005: 1, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 1-7, Crusade: 1, Dark Angel: 1-2, Dawson's Creek: 1-4, Doogie Houser, MD: 1, E.R.: 1-2, Everwood: 1, Farscape: 1-2, Felicity: 1-4, Firefly: 1, Friends: 1-9, Gilmore Girls: 1-4, Houghlander: 1, House, MD: 1, Kindred, the Embraced:1, Las Vegas: 1-2, Lois and Clark:1, Lost: 1, Macgyver: 1, Moonlighting: 1-2, Nip/Tuck: 1, The O.C.: 1-2, Once and Again: 1-2, One Tree Hill: 1-2, Party of Five: 1, The Pretender: 1, Roswell: 1-3, Sex and the City: 1-6, Smallville: 1-4, Stargate: SG1: 1-7, Ultraviolet: 1, Veronica Mars: 1, The West Wing: 1-4

Okay - that was crazy. I went through and counted. I have 98 seasons of TV. Weird.

3. What was the last tv show you watched before reading this message? Gilmore Girls from Tuesday night

4. List five shows you won't miss: I guess that means they have to be currently running... Veronica Mars, House, Smallville, Numb3rs, and NCIS

5. List your favorite shows of all time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Beauty and the Beast, Firefly, The West Wing, Deep Space Nine, Babylon 5,-- I could go on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home