Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, October 21, 2005

New Narnia trailer

Here is new Trailer for
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Enjoy!

If you have a PC, I would advise right-clicking on the link and saving to your desktop for easier viewing. If you have a Mac, I'm sure there is some very easy, brilliant solution that I know nothing about. :-) Have a great weekend everyone...

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2005 7:16 PM, Blogger Sandie said...

Loving what I find out here. Insights that don't come through over the phone! Wish I were hugging you.
Love, Momma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home