Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Section

I've been asked if I read any other blogs, so I thought I'd add a link section with a few of my favorites. Just look to the right and down a bit... A few are written by friends, one by my parents, and a few are just places I check out. I don't necessarily agree with the authors, but I find their thoughts interesting and often challenging.

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 11:04 PM, Blogger alethea said...

Thanks for putting me on the "list" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home