Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'll be standing in line...

Check out the new international Serenity trailer. You can click on the format you wish; I recommend Quicktime. It's always been the most reliable for me. I definitely like this trailer better - Shelley, what do you think? Does it represent the movie?? :-)

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2005 9:01 AM, Blogger alethea said...

I watched the trailer. I think it captures the movie really well. On the positive, it clearly showed the surprising humor mixed in with action-packed, tense thematic elements. On the flip side, I felt like the pace of the trailer was a bit too fast for me to really pick up on the gist of the story. Basically, I had the thought, "Wow, if I hadn't seen this movie already, I'm not sure I would understand what it was about." All-in-all, I am eager to see it again. This time in good color. I'm also eager to see what kinds of production changes they made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home