Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, June 13, 2005

An attempt to import pictures...just a test.


Meet Xiaomei. She is my cute little guinea pig. (My feisty little guinea pig, Fred, doesn't have a photo yet.)

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2005 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She bit me!!!

 
At June 15, 2005 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a biter!!!

 
At June 15, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Xiaomei doesn't bite! (Fred, however, has been know to nibble...) And I *certainly* don't bite! :-) :-) :-)

 
At June 17, 2005 2:14 PM, Blogger alethea said...

In defense of Xiaomei, I've NEVER met an animal with a finer coiffure! What she perhaps lacks in social graces, she makes up in good hair! Fred...she's another story!

 
At June 23, 2005 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Fred has bad hair.

 
At June 24, 2005 9:43 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Okay, people (Sam - I mean you!) Quit dissing my poor pigs. Fred does not have bad hair! It's just smooth. I admit, she does look a bit more rodent-like, but give her a break...she's gonna get a complex! :-) :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home