Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Robert Jordan interview

This is for anyone who is reading The Wheel of Time series. It's an interesting interview with Robert Jordan. I enjoyed hearing his pronunciations in the last section. You have to click on the words in the middle of the screen to watch the clips. They will appear in a pop-up window.

1 Comments:

At June 08, 2005 7:21 PM, Blogger Sandie said...

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed all the clips and look forward to reading the rest of his prequels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home