Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Yet another trailer

I promise I am going to do more with this blog than just put up movie trailers...but here is Peter Jackson's new film -- King Kong. Enjoy. I hope everyone has a terrific 4th of July. (If I have any visitors from upside the U.S. - have a great Monday!) :-)

2 Comments:

At July 05, 2005 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen War of the Worlds yet? I'm hoping to tomorrow. Saw the 4th fireworks at Disney tonight. Fun. Hope all is well.

 
At July 05, 2005 9:22 AM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Yep - saw it last night...see above post. Glad the 4th was fun. Hope all is well with you also... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home