Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Movin' on up!

Well - I've decided to take the plunge and move my blog! My blog will now be at:

www.readwithjoy.com

Yep, I have my own domain address! This means, dear reader, that even if I move to a different server...the url address will stay the same. Also, my blog is now part of a larger website. I'll be including recommendations, reviews, news, and of course, my general thoughts on life. :-) I know that I haven't been very faithful this year to post, but I am resolved to get more consistent!

Also, if you are wondering who this "Dee Anne" girl is -- it's me! :-) For various reasons, I've decided to be a little less ambiguous with my identity. (I feel like a superhero with a secret identity...Jill Pole is really Dee Anne... ta da!!)

I hope to see you over at the new place! You can still comment on my blog, as I've enabled the comment feature on the website. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home