Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

An Experiment with a New Blog....uh, Website

Hi Everyone!
I've decided to experiment with a new site. I was looking for something a little simpler and, at the same time, a little more complex. I know that doesn't make sense...but it does to me!

So, here is my new site. Check it out!
http://web.mac.com/readwithjoy/Withjoy/Welcome.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home