Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Still together!

The latest update -- It's Friday. Still no power at Mom and Dad's, still no school. (Apparently, this is the longest school has been canceled in Manhattan since 1973.) We are still all camping at my house. Good times!!

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2007 2:23 PM, Blogger dave and kate said...

I love all the updates! Take more pictures! It looks pretty cool from down here (not the no power part!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home