Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy, happy day!!

I have a niece!! She's so, so cute! She was born yesterday, and she is just adorable! Okay, so I'm a little gushy over her, but hey--I'm allowed. I'm the aunt! :-)

1 Comments:

At December 07, 2007 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you are allowed to GUSH ! ! ! Man how I gushed over your birth!!! Actually I'm still gushing over my wonderful nieces and nephew and now I have a new little GREAT niece to gush over. That's what being an aunt is all about - GUSHING!!!!! I love you poop-deck! Aunt S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home