Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Babies on my mind...

My beloved cousin is having a baby right now, and my beloved sister will be having one soon. Babies have been on my mind recently. I can't wait to be an aunt.
Here is a video that brought a smile to me.

1 Comments:

At September 07, 2007 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so that baby decided it wasn't quite ready!!! As for me - I'm truly excited about being a GREAT aunt!!! Love you poop! Aunt S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home