Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I like this one, but I'm not sure it fits...

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
85%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
85%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
65%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
River (Stowaway)
50%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
40%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Alliance
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
5%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2007 4:28 PM, Blogger The Bearded said...

Greatest personality quiz ever? Possibly.

I'll be posting my results later on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home