Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Doctor Who starts again on Saturday...

...too bad it's only in the UK! :-) I have really been enjoying the new incarnation of the classic British Sci-Fi series over the past year or so. I'm looking forward to seeing the new season as soon as possible. (And Captain Jack is coming back...woo hoo!)

3 Comments:

At March 30, 2007 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear POOP-DECK...Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!! Love you, Aunt S.

 
At April 02, 2007 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, I seem to have missed your birthday. Argh. Anyway, hope it was terrific! I'll be joining you shortly....


Rob

 
At June 07, 2007 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you knew this but Captain Jack has his own show - Torchwood is Dr who's sister show.

It's a bit patchy, great in places and awful in others. but it's worth a look if you get the chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home