Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

more links for mom and dad

Jessica - if you want something from Amazon - I can put up a link for you too! :-)



2 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 3:10 PM, Blogger Sandie said...

thanks, sweetie, I have ordered these items. hugs, mom

 
At February 19, 2007 12:58 AM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Uh, is that "Jessica, my friend" or "Jessica, my sister"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home