Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ackkkkk!!

I hate grading papers!!!! Hate it, hate it, hate it!!! Agggggggggggg....... The only thing getting me through this night is a package of Red Hots, some Diet Dr. Pepper, and the thought that summer is coming. It just a few short months away. Oh beloved summer...

(I just had to vent my frustration... I'll be posting more India pictures as soon as I'm not staring at this mountain of paper.)

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 8:23 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Maybe it's time to become a mathematics teacher. :)
Helllooo Scan Tron's!

 
At January 31, 2007 12:22 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I wish I could help you! I miss you. I really wish we were planning a vacation that we were looking forward to....

 
At February 13, 2007 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with Diet Dr. Pepper or grading papers. But wanted to tell you that just last night I stumbled onto the origin of your blog name: Jill Pole. I've been rereading the Chronicles of Narnia and therer you were in The Silver Chair. Nice. It never occurred to me to ask. By the way, nice photos from your trip to visit J&S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home