Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Into the wild blue yonder

Tomorrow at this time I'll be in an airplane and on my way to INDIA!!!! I'm so excited! In addition to getting to see another country with a rich culture and history -- I get to spend some time with my beloved sister and brother-in-law. I can't wait!

Christmas is going to be special this year!

To my faithful readers, I'm sorry I haven't felt much like blogging recently. I'll be trying to get back into the grove in January. I'll return with stories and pictures of my latest adventure across the pond.

Have a merry, merry Christmas...

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2006 4:02 AM, Blogger Eaglewing said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope you have a safe, fun trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home