Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

John Barrowman Sound of Musicals Sunset Boulevard

More John Barrowman. Still loving his voice. I think am going through a musical phase. I need to go pull out my "Les Miserables" CDs... :-)

4 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zzzzz...boring
Now let's get an update and pictures from your trip!
Dave

 
At January 17, 2007 6:39 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Pppphhhhhtttt!!!!!!!! That's the sounds of me sticking out my tongue at you! :-) Musicals ROCK!!! You suck!

(BTW - I did get the pics on my computer, like I promised...they just aren't on the blog yet...) I could have uploaded them in the time it has taken me to respond to your nasty note...but you are a big meanie! I'll get to it when I get to it. So there!

(Please read the previous words in the tone of a petulant five year old who knows she owes her friends some pictures and a good story...) :-)

 
At January 18, 2007 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JP- you are correct, musicals rock big time. In fact, I've never seen a musical that didn't rock harder than anything could possible rock. They are off the rock scale. Wait a second, isn't a rock scale something used to measure the mass of a sedimentary substance? Whatever. Point is: musicals rock so hard I almost can't believe it. ;) wink.
-Dave

 
At January 19, 2007 11:14 AM, Blogger Mom25 said...

All right children - stop that arguing. (Your Dad used to tell me that only snakes stick out their tongues.) Actually a good old musical with Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire can really rock me!!! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home